A stadium without any sponsors that make the values and atmosphere of the event special are simply not our thing. Together with you, we’ll change that. APA is considered Germany’s largest general outfitter for the biggest sports, cultural and lifestyle events. In order to manage this, we need you, with a strong will and independent thinking and acting!
Apply now at email@example.com!
What you can expect
- You work for the most popular national as well as international sports events
- Your work is varied as well as challenging – no two days are the same
- You are responsible for the processing and finishing of large-scale advertising materials that can be seen in the arenas of this world
- You organize your work processes independently
- You are motivated to contribute your manual skills to our company
- Teamwork among colleagues is important for you as a genuine team player
- You have already gained experience in an advertising technique
- You like to show what you are capable of
- A class B driver’s license would be an advantage
- You can look forward to a modern, dynamic team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We support you with further education opportunities so that we can grow together
- You want to get to work by bike? We offer you bike leasing!
- You can expect an attractive salary
- You like to stay fit? We participate in the gym rate!
- Your own, free parking lot
What our employees say about us
“As a manager, it is important for me to develop my employees and to be an active support for them even in stressful times.”Kim GehrmannTeam Lead Sales & Operations
“APA is in a constant state of change and optimization. We work in a fast-paced environment, trying to get a little better every day.”Vivien KlugeProject Manager Marketing
“The teamwork between our colleagues is excellent and exemplary for any other company!”Christian BeringManager Engineering